DSRA BT BoD Election
2021 DSRA Benefit Trust Board of Director
Candidacy Qualification Requirements
• Not ineligible by Title 29, § 1111 of ERISA, prior conviction of a felony
• Not an employee, agent or consultant of Delphi Corporation
• Was not a DSRA Benefit Trust BoD member prior to 11/16/10
• Proven fiscal responsibility and integrity
• Desire to support the needs of DSRA Benefit Trust participants
• Ability to work with fellow Board Members and on individual assignments as required
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Time available to serve as a Board member and to perform duties and assignments outside of Board meetings
• Willingness and ability to learn, observe and adhere to the non-profit tax laws and ERISA regulatory requirements
• Basic computer skills and Internet access
• Ability to work with others and build collaborative relationships supporting DSRA Benefit Trust goals and objectives
• Read, understand, and comply with the DSRA Benefit Trust Conflict of Interest Policy
Specific Skills and Expertise Beneficial for Certain DSRA Benefit Trust Board and Officer Positions:
• CPA or other accounting/financial skills and expertise
• Communications skills (Oral & Written)
• Purchasing and sourcing experience
• Employee benefits experience
• Ability to maintain accurate and objective records
March 8, 2021
1) Read and review the DSRA BT “Candidate Qualification Requirements”
2) Read and review the DSRA BT “Conflict of Interest” policy with the associated DSRA BT “Supplier List” on pg. 4
a) If you have any concern of a potential conflict that may exist, please describe the potential conflict via e-mail to Sharon Delezenne at email@example.com
i) The current DSRA BT BoD will discuss the potential conflict, and then provide you with a timely response as to your eligibility.
ii) Some conflicts may only restrict some BoD activities of the candidate.
b) Candidates will be required to sign and comply with the “Conflict of Interest” policy after successfully being elected to the DSRA BT BoD.
3) Download, complete and sign the “Candidate Registration” Form. E-mail an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible before Mar. 19, 2021.
4) Download and complete the standard “Candidate Resume” Form. E-mail an electronic copy to email@example.com as early as possible before Mar. 19 2021.
a) An additional resume may be provided if candidates wish to do so.
b) You may include a picture of yourself that will be included with your posted resume on the website.
5) The Registration and Resume must be received before Mar. 19 2021.
6) Questions or concerns may be directed to: