The DSRA BT offers Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for Salaried and Hourly retirees of Delphi.
You will find in this section information on and links to plan coverages available, premium rates, co-pays and annual deductibles, each of which impact your total out of pocket medical services cost. You will also be able to navigate to guidebooks, enrollment forms, and carrier specific information
Eligibility qualification is administered for the Trust through Mercer.
- Health Care- For post 65 retirees, spouses and surviving spouses, Hartford Insurance and Benistar/ESI provide the Trust with a Group Health Care Plan that includes Rx and operates like a Medicare Supplement plan. Three distinct plans are offered, the Elite, Premium, and Choice. Again for 2018, if you purchase a plan from the Hartford, you are no longer required to purchase the Rx plan from the Trust. You can now purchase a Rx plan from the carrier of your choice to meet the Medicare requirement. To enroll in any of the Hartford plans, you are required to complete 2 enrollment forms; 1) the Hartford form and 2) the DSRABT enrollment form. Scroll down this page to find links to both these forms. The Benefit Choice Guidebook can be found by clicking here.
- Again for 2018 for our post 65 members, the Trust has partnered with Select Quote Senior (SQS). This service will act as your personal broker, at no charge to you, and search the Health Plans available in your area (Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Prescription Plans) that best fit your personal health needs and your pocketbook. Through its Medicare exchange, SQS provides unbiased price comparisons from insurance carriers to offer you competitive rates on health insurance plans.
- Dental- For both pre and post 65 retirees, their dependents and surviving spouses, BCBS of Michigan provides the Trust with dental insurance. Dental insurance may be purchased separately. Click here for plan coverage details. Or click here for Guide to Benefits and Premiums. All Summaries state Effective Date as of 1/1/2016. They continue to be effective for 2018.
- Vision- For both pre and post 65 retirees, their dependents and surviving spouses, again for 2018, BCBS of Michigan provides the Trust with vision coverage for exams, frames and lenses. Vision insurance may be purchased separately. Click here for plan coverage details. Or click here for Guide to Benefits and Premiums. All Summaries state Effective Date as of 1/1/2016. They continue to be effective for 2018.
- Additional information can be found by clicking on the topics below.